Monday, April 2, 2018

"Leader in Me" Public Victory Celebration

Setting the stage for
introductions, 
thank you Mr. Jennings!
A packed house @ Parkside, yes, yes!
#ExtraLove from our
very own Parkview Jr. High Cheerleaders!
Recognized....one by one,
preschoolers through fifth graders.
Habit #4 Honorees:  Think Win-Win
"I want everyone to be a success.
I don't have to put others down to get what I want.
When a conflict happens, I look for a third solution.
I believe that we all can win!"
Habit #5 Honorees:
Seek First to Understand, Then Be Understood
"I listen to other people's ideas and feelings.
I try to see things from their viewpoints.
I listen to others without interrupting.
I share my opinions and ideas."
Habit #6 Honorees: Synergize
"I know that everyone is good at something.
Everyone needs to get better at something.
We can all learn something from each other.
Working in groups helps create better ideas
than what one person can do alone."

Lots of smiles & surprises......
Good natured fun as well!
#NurturingYoungLeaders
Congratulations to all our pupils who
come together each day, to learn & grow.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment