Thursday, April 30, 2020

I Take My "Mini-Me" Everywhere, See?

e·mo·ji

/ēˈmōjē/
  1. ~a small image or icon used to express an idea or emotion

Missing our pupils, some teachers have created their own emoji or "Mini-Me," inviting their students to share pictures of how times away from one another are going.
#FUN
Can you guess who the teachers are?
We have breakfast together.
Why not head outside to play?
Taking a tour of the barn.
Hello, hello to my teacher
on this 
beautiful and sunny spring day!
Giggling with my teacher.
Opps, I meant her "Mini-Me."
We do daily lessons together from the packet.
Playing with bubbles
because study breaks are important.
Showing some "love" with my emoji.
My teacher and I take all kinds of adventures.
Sharing is caring!

We Are Parkside
"We Believe We Can Change the World"  


No comments:

Post a Comment