Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holidays in Our Hometown #12

Dear Santa,
I am happy because Christmas is coming now.  I like it because we get gifts under the tree.  I want a puppy!  Your friend, Rhiannon


Dear Santa
I would love a puppy.  I will give you  cookies and milk.  I have been good.  Your friend, Ricki



Dear Santa,
I love you Santa and I have been good for Mom and my Dad.  I want a blue frisbee and an art set because we love the presents you bring.  Is Mrs. Claus all right?  If she's good tell her "hi" too.  Your friend, Dakota



Dear Santa,
I want a doll and a stuffed animal and some flowers. Please and thank you very much!  Oh, I forgot to ask, how are you and Mrs. Claus?  Your friend, Bethany



Dear Santa,
I loved all the presents you got me last year.  I am going to sit on your lap this year.  I have been very good.  I love Christmas.  I want a dog for Christmas.  Your friend, Keeley



Dear Santa,
I have been good this year!  What I want for Christmas is a laptop.  I will leave cookies out for you.  Love, Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment