Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thanks Teachers for Never Giving Up



"What makes a good teacher?  Mine is good
because he expects us to be good.  He teaches my
class and I and he loves us.  He cares about other kids.
He is nice, he is funny and sometimes he acts in class."
                                                 
~Aubrey

"My teachers are just great!  They trust me and we
feel safe around them.  They are cool, the best I have
ever had.  I really wish I could be with them every year."
                                                   ~Cara
 


"My reading teacher is so nice.  He makes sure that 
we're ready for anything, even the ISAT.  He's so fun too."
                                                   ~Lane

"My teachers are the best.  They are nice to
me and others.  They make me feel safe." 
                                                   ~Ethan

"A teacher who is a good one  is always on time.
My homeroom teacher cares for the students so he
is a good teacher.  My homeroom teacher teache
so everyone understands, so he is a good teacher. 
He is a funny so he is a good teacher.  My homeroom

teacher tries to stop bullying so he is the best teacher.  
I believe these things are what make a difference."
                                                   ~Constance


"My teacher is the greatest.  He makes
me feel special.  He makes me feel safe
so I know that he's the best one for me!"    
 
                                          ~Sydni


 "My teacher always helps me with work. 
He makes up games to help us get ready for tests."  
 
                                                   ~Andru



"This is what makes my teacher special.  He
says things clearly and so I can hear everything.
He lets us have time in class to get help on

homework or lessons.  He also is a smart guy."     
                                          ~Codie


No comments:

Post a Comment