Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Hero


"Hero has many meanings.  For me a hero is someone that would do anything and everything in their power to help out in the community and with their family.  There is one person that means everything to me and that person is my father.  He has given so much for our family.  My father does everything he can to make our family.  He protects us, shields us, educates us to be the best person that we can be.  He believes in us when many doesn't.  Me and my brothers can sisters have been through much.  We were in foster care for a short time and he did everything he could to get us to be with him.  I love him so much for the sacrifices he has made.  I know he does not like his job much but he stays and works his heart out to make sure that we have clothes, food and a lovely home.  I know that there are many out there that doesn't care much for kids.  That why what he does means the world to me.  I can not imagine my life without him.  He may get onto me and ground me, but at the end I know he does it because he loves me and want me to be the lovely lady that he knows I can be.  Even when I think that I have done something really bad he gets upset but he always forgives me and tells me that he loves me.  And I know that will never change.  He is my number one dad and will be to the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment